Friday, November 6, 2009

Sleepy Hollow

We spent Halloween weekend up in Sleepy Hollow NY. It was a Halloween dream come true for Landon. The village is very quaint and can be quite spooky as well. It was an awesome weekend and we even saw the HEADLESS HORSEMAN ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!


We stayed on an old manor in a neighboring village called Tarrytown. {http://www.tarrytownhouseestate.com/}


Sleepy Hollow Graveyard

"rides forth to the scene of battle in nightly quest of his head"





This is patriot park in Sleepy Hollow

3 comments:

  1. Stinkin' punks - that looks so fun! Here is the Ambersons' blog just FYI: http://magnificentambersons.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amee it looks like you two are having tons of fun! it was so much fun to see you and i'm so glad you got to meet Chloe! Thanks again for doing my hair on such short notice, you're the best! miss you! see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amers!!! AHHHHH I didn't even know you had a blog!! I'm so happy! your guys are so cute...I can't believe I have never met your hubby!! Anyways, I want to come live in philly with you!! We were so close last year....they had the whole trip scheduled...and then my husbands poor foot was not quite holding up. So we will see what happens this year....Who knows if they will still want him...Of course I think they would be stupid not to :-) So tell Andy that he needs ben because you need me!! And I need you!! And we need eachother!! haha, love ya

    Andree

    ReplyDelete