Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Its Someone's BirthDay!!!

HAPPY

{28th}

BIRTHDAY
LANDON!!!
1. he is 28 years old today
2. he was born February 16th 1982
3. he is very particular
4. loves the great outdoors
5. has played the violin since he was 4, and can still play by ear
6. he is a great cook
7. he is loving podiatric medicine
8. hates cake
9. very active
10. served his mission in London
11. has an amazing beach body
12. he is very generous
13. has the most perfect nose
14. attended BYU (Provo and Hawaii)
15. is a traditionalist
16. is very loving
17. he loves to ski
18. he gets along with everyone
19. loves to play death pong
20. has cute little
squinty eyes when he smiles
21. has an amazing voice (singing and speaking)
22. loves boating
23. very social
24. has a shoe fetish
25. he is always thinking....
26. loves the snow
27. ultra competitive
28. went to Skyline High School
29.
drinks muscle milk almost everyday
30. loves babies and kids, and they all love him!!
31. he is extremely handsome
32. has 10,000,000 friends
33.
he is an Eagle Scout
34. loves to race remote control trucks with the boys
35. Loves Juice
36. He hates to shop
37. Worked at Utah Water Sports
38. he is number 3 of 4 kids in his family
39.
he was always the smallest kid
40.
he is very devoted
41. loves to surf
42. is always on his I phone
43. he is very patienthe
44. is very smart
45. loves ice cream
46. gave himself the nick name LATHCA
47. very in tune with the spirit
48. we exercise everyday together
49. I cant really read his handwriting
50. he eats breakfast right when he wakes up
51. he wants 5 kids
52. likes to sleep with the window open and fan on (even in the winter)
53.
devoted 24 viewer
54. he always smells good
55. he hates onions
and at restaurants says he is allergic
56.
born and raised in SLC
57. he is very thoughtful
58. loves loves loves the lake
59. he is a very hard worker
60. he is very faithful
61. he is a handy man and can fix anything
62. loves toys
63. dressed up everyday as a new character for preschool
64. young men’s president
65. can figure out how to do anything
66.
loves his moto guzzi
67. amazing kisser
68. good at everything he does
69. always has a little scruff
70. loves to Road bike and Mountain bike
71. he has the best dance moves ever
72. likes to “unwind” before he goes to bed
73. has the biggest heart
74. prays every night on his knees
75. great gift giver
76. loves his niece and nephews
77.
loves to watch football
78. would rather have a boat than a pool
79. had board straight hair until his mission and now its wavy curly
80. still likes to skateboard
81.
once his mind is set, no changing it
82. only get sick once a year, every year
83. loves guns an knifes
84. his favorite vacation spot is Jackson lake
85. loves Halloween
86. he has really soft skin,and a tan line year around
87. loves music
88. he has beautiful blueish green eyes
89. makes me laugh so hard!!
90. he likes everything to be clean
91. so he is always cleaning…..its great!!
92. he loves nachos, especially on Sundays
93. writes in a journal everyday
94. the beach brings him so much joy
95. he loves dogs, and would have one right now if he could
96. he likes to eat "mam meals" for dinner
97. likes to keep everything
98. loves candy
99. is the most amazing husband ever
100. he is VERY, VERY, LOVED!!!


I'm so blessed to be your wife, and I'm so lucky that I get to spend every single day with you. You are my life!! You bring me so much joy I can hardly stand it. You are the cutest thing ever, since the day you were born!! I never thought I could be as happy as I am, till the day I met you. You Rock my World!! I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!! and I love you more than anything!!
XOXO ,

your Wifee

2 comments:

  1. Hey birthday Lando. I miss and love you both. Even though I still own you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaPpY BiRtHdAy UncLe YaNdoN!!

    some people in TEXAS love you!!!

    ReplyDelete