through the eyes of my iphone {sorry its crappy}

It really is the simple things in life that make me so happy.....
cute plates from Anthro
A bowl full of Sweetart jelly beans
bright Pink fingernail polish
and a darling necklace
{P.S. if i knew pink fingernails would make me so happy.....i would have painted them a long time ago... like months ago!!}


all those things that make you happy make me happy...and wish that the plates and necklace were mine :) (I have the bright pink and it's great for finger and toe nails!!)
ReplyDeleteAnd I know this post was a while ago but Babies all the way, and I am a dog person (had 2!!!) BUT man when it's the right time - a baby is the BEST BEST BEST *key - right time :)* Dogs are fun and adorable and I do love them and I will have them again someday, but Bring on the babies :)
I love that nailpolish. What is it called?
ReplyDeletekate its called "La Paz-Itively Hot by OPI
ReplyDelete