Do Dreams Really Come True?.....
well i sure hope so.....
so i had a dream, that we were deep in this amazing yoga/surf retreat. everyday was filled with yoga, amazing "good for you" food, and surfing, long walks on the beach, massages, all day just soaking up the sun, captivating views, ahhh i don't ever want to wake up!! really its that good.
{i still pretend that im having that dream, & i dream about it all day}
so ive been doing some research online.... and i guess im going to have to wait untill we are done with school to make this dream come true. unless someone wants to sponsor us of course .... {karma: what comes around, goes around}
but really... do you think if you dream it, it really will come true? cause if thats the case, i will dream this every single night.




Lets hope not, because remember I had that dream I was having an affair with Tim Riggins?
ReplyDeleteOh, that sounds fabulous! What a great dream. I usually have nightmares so I really hope my dreams don't come true.
ReplyDeleteErin lets be honest.... Tim Riggins is a dream come true!! Love Him!!
ReplyDelete