July 29th - August 4th
Hiking
Boating
WATCHING THE SUN RISE
{just us two}
And All The Girls
Bears
{1 brown, 3, black}
Swimming across Freezing cold Leigh Lake
and
Showing that they are Number 1
We had an amazing summer!! Thanks to our Families!!... and friends. We covered a lot of miles, saw a lot, ate a lot, relaxed a lot, layed in the sun A LOT and did a whole lot. I think we are now ready to buckle down and start another year of school. I wish we never had to grow up and EVERY summer could be like this one.... Just livin the Dream.
{and that we could always be as sun kissed as we are now}
Making History
{both locked in & surfing the same wave}
Bears
{1 brown, 3, black}
Swimming across Freezing cold Leigh Lake
and
Showing that they are Number 1
Epic Adventure
The whole Cameron CrewWe had an amazing summer!! Thanks to our Families!!... and friends. We covered a lot of miles, saw a lot, ate a lot, relaxed a lot, layed in the sun A LOT and did a whole lot. I think we are now ready to buckle down and start another year of school. I wish we never had to grow up and EVERY summer could be like this one.... Just livin the Dream.
{and that we could always be as sun kissed as we are now}
What a FABULOUS set of pictures! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of you two on the boat looking at each other.
ReplyDeleteI love the photo of you two laying there looking at each other. ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete