I Can Smell the Autumn Air sneaking its way it
I Can See the leaves starting to turn {what...it seams too early}
I Can Hear Summer slipping away.... and it makes me sad!
I want more of this..... Hot summer days and Warm summer nights. The sunshine feeds me.... and makes me very happy. I just imagine this picture, of me sitting out on our deck, with a tasty drink and maybe a good book. oh and right over that grassy knoll I can hear the waves {of the ocean} crashing down.
Someday, Someday...... but till then, I will just imagine it.Right now,{this is my Happy Place}
Don't get me wrong, I do love the FALL, just not the winter that follows fall. The Autumn season on the EAST COAST is to die for!! Breathtaking really. I highly recommend it to everyone {we have a guest room} just in case anyone needs a place to stay out here.

No comments:
Post a Comment