Saturday, January 14, 2012

twas the nights before christmas

We had our own little Christmas the night of the 22nd {because we were leaving to go to Utah on the 23rd.} It was lovely even in the middle of the mess and chaos trying to get ready to leave town. Landon is so thoughtful and full of surprises {as always} he spoils me!! someday I will surprise him huge (and i'll try not to ruin it) I love our home filled with Christmas Spirit, it truly is my most favorite time of the year, if only it could shortly be followed by some sunshine and 80 degrees. Santa was very good to us this year, bringing us a little early Christmas Miracle. There is nothing more we could have ever hoped for, than this little bundle of joy. we had so much fun with him, even though he had no idea what was going on, but he sure was happy!!! We are so excited for the many Christmases to come. I wish I could find words to explain how I feel..... overwhelmed with joy and love, excitement and fulfillment. There is no love in the world, like the love you have for your own baby and i am so grateful to be able to experience all of it.  

 {one post at a time, I'm trying my hardest to get all of Christmas posted before January has ended}

No comments:

Post a Comment