Wednesday, February 15, 2012

4 month shots and check-up
  13 lbs 10 oz
20th percentile 
25.5 inches
70th percentile 
Colter did really good, only two pokes and one oral. he only cried for a few seconds and he even gave the nurse a smile before she left the room. I didn't feel as bad this time around. The doctor was very impressed with how strong Colter is, I think she said how great his muscle tone is, at least 5 times
(he must have gotten that from his mom.....wink)
he is one good, happy, healthy, baby boy
I was a little worried that we we going to have a rough day and night.... but we didn't. he was a little more cuddly (don't mind that) and he slept from 10-5 put the bink in and he fell right back asleep till 8 I fed him and he fell right back asleep till 10:30 when I had to wake him up so we could go to Costco
lets cross our fingers that this is the new schedule he has decided to put himself on!!!



..HAPPENINGS..
 Flash Face
 sweet face

 first sight of snow
 so animated...all the time
 favorite picture

 morning bubbles
 love my boys
 
loves his toys
 loves the tubs
 love treats in the mail
 Happy Valentines Day
I'm am filled with more love then I know what to do with
love Landon 
love our baby boy
love my family
love all of our friends 
love chocolate 
love it all
xoxo






1 comment:

  1. I am still laughing that you took pics during his shots. They are so sad/cute! Lots of adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete