Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May Happenings

We have had so much going on and I am a little behind, whats new. Here are a few Pictures of our Busy Busy May.  Hopefully I can keep up on our summer adventures, I'll try my best. Landon starts his traveling hospital rotations June 4th we will be all over the place for the next year..... wish us luck!!!
 Momma's Boy
 squatter

 crawler
 beach lover
clapper
Girls Night
We had a last minute little fondue get together with some of the girls before we all go our separate ways. May is always a hard time in the student world that we live in, graduation happens and it seams like we loose everyone... but then in August a whole new crew moves in.... but its still hard.

Ocean City NJ
This has become one of our most favorite spots. It was a little windy {or really windy} and the water was freezing but we still had a great time. I'm so glad we got a few trips in with friends before we all leave. The shore is what makes the summers in Philly worth it, for us anyways. Colter does great at the shore, he is happy, and just hangs out, plays, and eats sand....he loves the sand.







Mothers Day
Landon spoiled me on mothers day, he is so good to us as always. I woke up to my sweet boys, breakfast, and a tender card, cards are my all time favorite. The boys also got me a BOB stroller, I'm really excited to start using it. Then we finished off the perfect day with an AMAZING dinner by Landon {and the boys helped a bit} we had all of my favorites: baby back ribs with the secret home made sauce, sweet potatoes, corn on the cob and fresh fruit and..... home made blueberry cream cheese pie. 
I am so blessed to have my boys in my life. They make me so happy!! They make my life complete. I love every minute of being a mom. It is greater than I could have ever imagined. Thanks Landon for making me a mom!! I  have been blessed with the most amazing mom and I am so grateful for all she has done and continues to do for me. she is an incredible example of perfection.
 I hope to be just like her when I grow up. 

 



  Ocean City







Cant wait for August so we can be back at the shore, love the place, love the people, love it all. Get your beach chairs and umbrellas ready Krista and Jennie, we will be back before you know it.
 But until then we have a fun filled adventurous summer awaiting. 






2 comments:

  1. I can assure you that my matching set is ready! I'm just waiting for the crew so we can all go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you enough how much we are missing our friends.. I don't know if it will ever be the same again. and when I say we ALL are that means... ME, P, H, and L... we have all had many moments. Love your face! XOXO

    ReplyDelete