Thursday, December 20, 2012

November


Very Very ThankFul
We have been incredibly blessed. We are so Grateful for our families, for all of their love and support especially through these crazy few months. For the amazing families who have taken us in, and made us feel right at home. For the stars aligning and everything somehow working out just perfectly. Landon started his {last} externship at the Franciscan program at the First of the month. Colter and I spent the first few weeks in St. George enjoying our time with Nana and Poppy and doing LOTS of projects. {quilts, christmas crafts, new baby treats, lots and lots of late nights} On the 21st on November we flew to Seattle to spend Thanksgiving and the rest of the month with Landon. We were ALL thrilled to be back together. The Wonderful Cahan Family welcomed us in, fed us all kinds of yummy food and everyone just adored Colter. Seattle is another potential Residency spot.... who knows where we will end up, we just have to wait for match....MARCH 20th to see. 
Besides the weather, I think I could like living in Seattle.
Busy boy with all his favorites....
 Landon in Seattle
and yes of course he went surfing {any chance he can get, even if it is freezing}
 
Playing with Dad...
these boys have so much fun together
they give me butterfly's 
nothing I love more 
 


Flying Home... Long day of traveling, Colter did pretty good, he is such a trouper!! luckily we got the row to ourselves on both flights AND can I tell you how nice it is to fly with Landon {this was only his 2 flight with Colter out of the what, like 15 or something} and some how we always come home with more bags than we left with.... don't ask how.
So Happy to be home sweet home in Philly.

No comments:

Post a Comment