Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Christmas Eve

I love all the build up and excitement leading up to Christmas. And I love that Landon loves the Holidays as much as I do. He goes above and beyond to make all of them special. 
This year has been so crazy with all the traveling so it was extra nice that we could spend so much time as a family, just us three.
Meg and Fred the "Neighborhood Grandparents" invited all of us over to see Santa and have cookies and milk. Santa gave each kid a stuffed animal, they are so sweet.

Christmas Eve Dinner done right.
Landon and I had the most wonderful day cooking all day, really it was perfect.  
Every thing was so delicious, It couldn't have been better.
{Our friends provide the food and we cook, a perfect combination}
After dinner we had a night full of fun, until the kids melted and were ready for bed.... and ready for Santa to come. There was music and dancing and The Night Before Christmas and a little gift exchange between the kids {they all loved it} we all opened our Christmas PJ's and we read the Nativity Story. We are sure going to miss all of these wonderful friends. They have made our experience in Philly and in School so much fun, I don't know what we would do without them.... {really I don't know what I'm going to do without them right next door} We will never forget Academy Ln and all of the great memories, the late nights, the happy and sad times, bbq's, all the inside jokes and the life long friendships.
Colter loved story time, he was right up front, and wanted to help turn the pages.
Colter was full of excitement, and loved every minute of it.
Cannon drew Colters name for the gift exchange and he got him the Lorax movie and a big box of Dino's.
His "rawr rawrs" are still his favorite
No better place to live than on Academy Lane
All I Want For Christmas Is..... my TWO boys!!
I love my boys more than anything in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment