We did it.... we finally did it

(sorry the picture is from my phone so its kind of grainy)
So we have been in our house since September. For awhile we ate in the TV room on TV trays (its really our favorite) Then, end of October my mom bought us a table { your the best mom!!} But for the past two months we have been eating on an antique saw horse that is about 6 inches wide..... so you can imagine how comfy that is, and if we have company they get to sit on the piano bench.
So we usually end up eating on the TV trays.
We have been looking around for awhile, just never saw anything that caught our eye
{or fit in our budget.... I have very expensive taste :0}
But then we came across these at Consign & Design for a screaming deal.
So We Went For It
Now we just need to finish putting together the dining room
+ paint walls
+ hutch
+ curtains/rods
+ wallpaper
+ wainscoting
+ big framed mirror
Oh my gosh, it looks great! Love the chairs! The bench wasn't too bad though! Your house is so beautifully decorated and cozy! Thanks for sharing it with us! It was so good to see you guys! Come visit us! Love, Melissa
ReplyDeleteAmers,
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable house!! You're a good decorator! I wanted to see you while you were in town, boo hoo. Maybe some other Holiday!! You guys are so cute, i want to move there and be friends!!! love you
Okay, that is a gorgeous set! I love the color and the chairs are beautiful. I know you are nervous I am going to come sit down and explode one of your chairs, so no worries, I will admire from a distance.
ReplyDelete