Friday, January 1, 2010

ChRistMas CaTch Up............

SkiingGingerbreadHousesFamilyWhiteElephants NoggerFriendsPresentsPartiesVideoGamesTreatsLove YummyFoodSunShineGamesCrossCountryFlying RelaxingPilatesMoviesTraditionSantaClausJammies WinterWonderLandHairFamilyChallengeEating NewYearsKissingCelebrateJesusChristAmazing

Thats right we kicked off the trip with none other than..... The Nogger Baby.....

Then onto the Cameron Family Festivities ........

Stopped to see Gramps and Grands.........

Boys Night Out!!.......

Yummy Food!!!


Little Helpers........


Snow Canyon....


Merry Christmas.....
And Happy New Year!!
Our Christmas Vacation was a dream.... it was so fun to spend time with Family, see friends, finally relax, eat amazing food, and really just enjoy the spirit of Christmas. Thanks Thanks Thanks to our families for spoiling us and making it all happen, love you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. awwwww....i miss u guys...4 more months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lando, I just found out you had a blog... WTF. I feel out of the loop! Amee, hopefully I'll get the pleasure of meeting you some time soon - and if you're wondering who in the heck this is, I am Maren Sundahl, wife of Mike Sundahl, one of Landon's good buddies. I hope you two had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete