Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HaPpY.......?


Is Happiness a Choice? Does Happiness come from your Head, Heart, or Both? What Difference does being Happy Make? Is being Happy Easy or Hard? Do you have Complete Control of your Happiness?.... Well if so, I want to be Happy, Today, Tomorrow and EVERY single day after that!!
  {i wish it was that easy}
My Happy List
{10 things in no particular order}

- The Sunshine
- Quality time with Landon
- Chocolate {DARK}
- Fresh Flowers
- Playing with my Mom and Sister
- The Beach {sound, feel, smell}
- Laughing
- Being Active {especially outside}
- Colors of fresh Fruit and Veggies
- Finger Nail Polish



1 comment:

  1. This is a good question. I think that being happy has to do with your attitude and the situations that you're in. Example: stating over and over how much you hate br will make the experience awful, but having fun friends there makes it better. This is why I will miss you when you go all West Coast on us! :) By the way we are a lot alike in the things that make us happy, except I never met Landon. hehe

    ReplyDelete