Sunday, May 23, 2010

Its Time To Celebrate.....

Yea!!! Our First Year Of School is Finished
{Landon Im so proud of you, and all your hard work} 
{You rock my world baby}
We Celebrated in Style at FireBirds
{thanks to the Glendennings.... It was amazing!!}

D.C with the Beynons
{We had a lovely shopping day in GeorgeTown with 
Brett and Ashley}
{I lOVE little quaint towns like this, 
.... and all the shops of course}
{Loved the Subway tunnels..... ITS NOTHING LIKE Philly}



ARLINGTON CEMETERY
IT WAS A PERFECT DAY TO BE OUTSIDE
{the only time it hasn't rained on us in D.C.}
{except it was so nice that....
Ashley and I were hot, lightheaded, dehydrated, and our feet hurt}
..... But it was still amazing!!
WOW STUNNING!!! {I'm one lucky girl}
Fit for a King.... and a Queen
{we cant wait for our dream house someday, to have chairs like these, and big marble pillars, and a stage, and a huge dance floor, it will be amazing}
This is the most beautiful Cemetery I think I've ever seen
It was so fun to see Brett and Ashley
Thanks to Zack and Darbee for letting us crash {& cuddle close all night}
And for the relaxing weekend
{I think my favorite part was playing cards with y'all}
It was a great way to start off our summer break!!

1 comment:

  1. You two are sooo cute! Can't wait to see your Utah posts, take lots of pics so we can all see!!

    ReplyDelete