...Oh ChRiStMaS Tree
Oh ChRisTmaS Tree...
We have been so busy!!! With school, and tests, and work, and it all... but we have managed to deck the little halls around here. Just enough to give us a little Christmas Spirit. This is definitely my favorite time of year. I love the Smell, and the Lights, the Feel, the goodies, the Music, and the Spirit all around... the only thing that would make it absolutely perfect is... some snow flurries but just at night as we snuggle up watching {lifetime/christmas} movies and sipping hot coco.....{dream on} and if I could lay out and get a TAN. I am so WHITE I can barely stand it!!! a little tan, makes everything better!! even Christmas.a girl can wish right? after all, it is the season.
let the hunt begin... it was so dang cold that the hunt didn't last long
Our cute, little, "first" since married Tree
don't ask me why we skipped out on the tree last year....?
it smells heavenly!!
a little taste of a Cameron Christmas
I made some dang cute things with my mom when I went to SG a few weeks ago... and when I get them up, I'll take some pictures {sorry mom, its taking me forever!}Only 16 more days.... and counting



So fun! I went crazy with my house too--after all, this is our first christmas in our OWN house....I hope adam doesn't check my bank account anytime soon ;) haha....oh, and don't worry-we skipped the christmas tree last year too. but I don't know why?!
ReplyDelete