Thursday, December 16, 2010

Baby its COLD Outside......
It has been bone chilling cold here, and today we finally got a little bit of snow. {i only like snow in December and January and that's it!!} For some reason when its just cold, with no snow... its just Bitter Cold!! The snow somehow makes it feel more cozy, less bitter.

I wish i could cuddle up by one of these....
With some cozies and these on..... {in any color}

Sipping some of this.....
With the husband by my side....
 {no picture of him, he has been MIA}

And maybe, just maybe we can make it happen, well close. No chance of a fireplace in our house, and I don't have these particular slippers {although they would be nice} and I'm not sure what that drink is exactly, but I bet I can make something pretty close. AND.... Landon just finished his last final today so I finally get my husband back yea!!! {I'm really excited!!!} He has been studying night and day and I have been working a ton so I feel like the Christmas Season has almost come and gone without us knowing it!! but it has all payed off, Landon did extremely well in school {I'm so proud of you L} and we have a little bit of $$$ {mostly to pay the bills but maybe a little extra fun money}
We are so excited for the Christmas Break to begin.  To see family and friends.  To relax and eat yummy food. and to Enjoy the Spirit of Christmas.
9 more days and counting

1 comment:

  1. I hope we get to see you at the Christmas party! You are so beautiful miss Amee! Hope you don't freeze your toesys off!
    Good thing your husband is studying those toesys.

    ReplyDelete