ChristMas with the CaMerOns
We had a lovely holiday in Utah with our families. It was a fun filled/packed 2 weeks, worth every minute and every penny. We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends. We just needed a little more time to fit everything in, time sure flys... [when we are on vacation]. Hate that!! We started at landons in Salt Lake {with snow} and ended at my house in St. George {with snow} can you believe that. crazy!!! but love it All!!!
{The Annual Cameron Christmas Party}
{Ollie just loves L its so dang cute!}
{Cameron Family Challenge}
fun games... for cash prizes
I'm pretty sure we cleaned house!!
Christmas Eve
Lovely dinner with the Whole Crew Opened Sibling Gifts
Sang Songs
Left food for the Reindeer
put the kiddies to bed
stayed up till 2
talking, relaxing, and
enjoying our time together.
CHRISTMAS DAY
I hope and pray that my kids don't wake up at the butt crack of dawn....ever! waking up before 8 just doesn't work for me.
I made a deal with the big man upstairs, i'll have kids if: they will be good sleepers, not throw up {in front of me} and not get into too much trouble {like i did, sorry mom}
the morning started off at 6:30 a.m.
kids definitely make Christmas more exciting
its so fun to watch their eyes light up
little kids and the big kids too
Paisley {1 1/2} Ollie {2 1/2}
i wonder if they really get whats going on...
who cares, they were loving it!!!
stockings might be my favorite part...
hard to say, i really love it all!!
This is my favorite!!! L picked these out all by himself!!
I am in LOVE!!
{just in case you need a closer look}
I am one lucky girl...
I have the most thoughtful, sweetest, bestest, lovey dovey, sexy machine of a husband.
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment