Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dream GetAway....

L is the best, all time Best at surprises {however he did say that "i have to be the easiest person to surprise because i dont snoop, and i dont ask questions"} For Valentines he totally surprised me with a romantic Night on the Town. He some how got me all the way up to the room and I still had no clue what was going on, I thought we were just going out to eat Sunday night with some friends {who dropped us off, and were in on the whole thing} He is Perfect, It was Perfect, I loved it ALL. We ate at Devon..... so delicious{i would do anything, anything for one of their rolls that just crumble and melt in your mouth, right now} it was a beautiful night, so we walked around downtown, enjoying a romantic stroll. Then we indulged in the Spa King.... a Glass enclosed spa right in the the middle of the bathroom {let your imagination run wild}.... it was amazing!!! we woke up to Toasted Pecan French Toast with Bananas and fresh Maple Syrup and a side of Homestyle Potatoes ...... mmm. L only had class from 1-3 so we enjoyed our relaxing morning, I hit the shops while L was at school, then we called it a day. 
 BEST VALENTINES DAY EVER!!!
 XOXO
YOUR THE BEST L

No comments:

Post a Comment