Thursday, February 17, 2011

{ Feb. 3rd-10th }
A quick trip home to sunny St. George, except it was kind of chilly, but I would take anything to get out of the snow. My brother had work meetings in Vegas so it was a whole family affair {sad, so sad that L had school and couldn't join us, although we tried}. It was a lovely, relaxing week, except for the part where everyone {but me and my mom} got the flu, I'm talking the full on, gut wrenching, stomach flu. It was awful!!! but other than that, we enjoyed the regular; great food, walks, lots of R&R, a little sewing, pilates, and good company.
Our attempt at getting one semi good group photo
 
most of them looked like this.
I love these boys to pieces!! they bring be so much joy,
words cant even explain.
 
the "initial children" 
 So Landon and I got the boys some books and we HAD to get Where's Spot? because it was Ls favorite book when he was little. Now I see why, Con absolutely LOVED this book. he would go from lap to lap all day, everyday, wanting to read this book. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.
I love my family.
 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your family! They are all so great and I miss hanging out with all of you and eating your delicious food.
    I've never heard of that where's spot book...i'm gonna have to go find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Is your dress BR? I think I remember it. Your sisters anthro dress makes me jealous, I should have gotten that!

    ReplyDelete