We had a lovely Easter weekend, beautiful weather, good food, spent with great friends.
Saturday we got together with a big group of friends for a yummy breakfast followed by a classic Easter egg hunt. I love watching the kids eyes light up with pure excitement as they frantically run around filling their Easter baskets. I cant wait to see Colter like that, maybe next year!! Dyeing Easter eggs might be one of my most favorite traditions, I'm not sure why but I LOVE it!!! I love all the bright colors, and lets be honest I love deviled eggs!! Landon never ceases to amaze me he filled our basket with all my favorite chocolates, {love seasonal candy} taught the most amazing lesson in church to our youth, and then to top if off made the most delicious dinner
{roast, potatoes, veggies, salads, rolls, and even mini cream cheese lemon pies} It really was perfect.
I love Easter, all of the traditions, the time of year, the smell of the blossoms, and the colors. I am so grateful for my family, all of them. I am especially grateful for Landon for his amazing example and for our sweet baby boy Colter, what a joy he is in our lives. And most of all I am grateful for my Savior, without Him non of this would be possible, and through Him everything is possible.
HAPPY EASTER
EASTER EGG HUNT
EASTER SUNDAY









No comments:
Post a Comment