Colter is learning and perfecting new tricks every day. This is a little glimpse of what our are normal everyday day to day looks like
{I'm trying to be better at taking pictures with the real camera and not just my phone}
It amazes me how fast he picks up on things.
For instance, he rarely drinks out of a bottle {only a few times} and when we gave him a sippy cup he grabbed it with both hands and went right for it, I guess EVERYTHING goes straight into his mouth but I was surprised that he could hold it and knew to drink out of it.
I Just stare into those baby blues and get lost, this baby knows the way straight to my heart, I think I might be in trouble with this one.
He LOVES to sit up in the tub and splash and play and he doesn't really mind if his face gets wet or drenched. I think its about time we get some tub toys. We love that he loves the water.
Colter is a really good eater, this is the first time with green beans and he didn't gag, spit it out, or make a yucky face, he just ate it. He loves them all {sweet potato, squash, green beans, apples, banana, pear, and the mixed fruit. but his most favorite is the oatmeal with bananas}
Colters many FACES.
so animated.so entertaining.we could watch him all day.and we do.





No comments:
Post a Comment