June 5 2012
Adorable, Busy, Curious, Colter Boy
I woke up the morning this little boy turned 8 months old and there he was standing up in his crib just chatting away and so happy to see me. and from that moment on he has pulled himself up on everything he can get his little fingers on. He is very careful and will lower himself down nice and slow and we haven't had too many bonks. He has mastered the crawl and he doesn't like the feel of the wood floor so he crawls on one knee and one foot, so cute.
On the night before June 13th he was up until 5 o'clock in the morning crying and just miserable. It was awful for both of us, I had no idea what was going on or if something was really wrong. He did have a fever so I finally gave in and gave him some tylenol and he went to sleep. The next day he was gnawing on my knee and I felt something sharp I checked his bottom teeth where I would expect to see his first tooth but nothing... Top Left FANG we have ourselves a little vampire. Cutest first tooth I have ever seen.
Still in size two diapers during the day and size threes at night. He doesn't seem that little to me. but whenever people hold him they say "he is so light" He wears 6-12 month onesies, shirts and rompers (rompers are my favorite) but 3-6 month shorts and pants. He has finally grown out of his size one shoes.
Colter is NOT sleeping through the night at all, not even close. I know that all the traveling and teething doesn't help the situation.... but seriously. He wakes up 2-5 times every single night. Come August it's Baby Boot Camp time. But I am very grateful that he takes great naps 2-3 a day for 2-3 hours each. And he goes down with no fight or fuss. He loves to sleep with his snuggy {little blankie with silk on one side minke on the other} right up against his face.
He Eats Great. Still nursing about every 4 hours and loves almost all food except baby peaches. He loves to eat whatever I am eating especially the fruit I'm eating, nectarine, pear, apple, plumb, grapes, pineapple... he just goes crazy on them.
Colter is the Happiest baby. He pulls the funniest faces and is so animated. He nods his head yes like he is agreeing with everything and everyone. His big smile and bright blue eyes melt my heart. I love when he reaches for me. I love everything about this sweet baby boy.
I can't get over how much he's changed! I have to see him!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like his hardwood floor crawl could be a Cannon crawl maybe??
I love that he loves his snuggy.
As for the baby boot camp... You can do it!!
Missing you guys!