Let the Craziness begin..... End of May we flew into Salt Lake (Landon and I of course on separate flights, I came a few days earlier so Landons family could have a few more days with Colter... I just love flying with Colter alone) we were there for a few days and then drove down to St. George for Leighs Wedding on June 1st. Landon headed down to Pasadena on June 3rd to start his first hospital externship at Lakewood. Wednesday the 6th we headed up to our Cabin in Scofield. I love Being in the Mountains!! Then Colter and I went to Salt Lake for a couple of days and then flew down to be with Landon on the 11th. I was there for two weeks and then flew back into St. George on the 25th and then off to Lake Powell on the 26th for the week. And thats what the month of June looked like for us..... and now for the Pictures, I'm not even sure how to organize them (i wish i could pay someone to do all of this for me)
Colter has been such a good sport. Traveling, flying, sleeping in lots of different places, and lots of new faces, bouncing between different time zones, he is such a trooper. and on top of it all he is super teething.... and I'm EXHAUSTED!!
OUR LITTLE WATER BOY
colter absolutely loves the water... the pool, the lake, the tub. He gets so excited and splashes and kicks.
Colter and Matty trying out their life jackets, getting ready for Lake Powell
Quail Lake
We went to the lake as much as we could the week before landon had to go to Cali. This is for sure one of Landons 'Happy Places' He is one amazingly talented surfer. He can take any kid out on the surf board and not even get their hair wet.... all kids absolutely love landon. Colter loves his daddy the most. Landon couldn't wait to take Colter out, and he loved it!!! I wasn't nervous one bit just excited for Landon to teach him the ways....
Surfs Up
Amee
Landon
Benson
Connor
Leigh
Cade
And Colter getting ready for his first surf.....
but first have you seen a cuter chunky bum.... I could just eat him up!
Colter Boys First Surf with Dad
live to play
We wish this could be our life everyday.... one day, someday, just putting it out there.







No comments:
Post a Comment