Sunny St.George
And it was just that, sunny and beautiful. Spring was in the air and it was exactly what I needed.
We took advantage of the weather and the great outdoors. Colter loved being outside and he wanted to be outside all day long....
I think we are going to have a little soccer player. Colter is impressively good and kicking the soccer ball. He would dribble the ball back and forth all day, and he would get so excited when he would score a goal... and so would everyone.
Landon and I went down to Vegas for a little getaway {for birthday and valentines}
It was very relaxing, we hungout, ate lots, and went to the Beatles Love show. It was nice to sleep in and relax but man did we miss our Colter Boy. Thank goodness for grandparents who make outings like this possible.
Just living the little boy dream
This Water boy has no fear, he would jump right in, splash for days and keeping us on our toes. Colter has always loved the water. Its both of my boys happy place.
Enjoying the beautiful scenery, I wish we could do this every day {someday}











No comments:
Post a Comment