Monday, April 8, 2013

January


January was a crazy month, and I'm not going to lie..... I'm glad its behind us. Landon took Boards part 2 on January 4th {it was just as stressful and hard and as time consuming as part 1} Hours and Hours and Hours spent studying. January 9th -15th Landon was in Texas doing interviews. {all the programs and future residence go to texas for one hell of a week and interview like crazy} January 25th Landon got the official news that he passed Boards. {huge achievement, I couldn't be more proud} The last two weeks were a bit more relaxing. Landon finished up the month in the clinic. We got back on our glorious dinner rotation {with the Academy trio} and we even got some good game nights in and then we spent every other spare minute getting our house ready to put on the market. WOW I'm glad January is over.
this picture with a text saying...
 "congrats baby your husband is a doctor!!"
 best text I've ever gotten.

Colter Happenings 
What a fun fun age. Colter brings pure joy into our lives. He is our little sunshine, he is so happy and annimated. I love spending every single day with him {i am one lucky mom} I could listen to his constant jabbering all day, its my favorite.
Colter LOVES to eat, and i swear he can out eat anyone...even me. He loves to play with friends and with his toys {trucks, cars, and dinos are his favorite} He loves bath time. He loves story time and he is starting to point things out and make sounds {so fun} He loves to dance and watch dubstep dancers {this is part of our daily routine} He loves his daddy and he really misses him when he is gone. Those two have so much fun together.
Cannon and Colter
Snuggles don't happen very often so I take them every chance I get!!
Saying "dada dada" by the door.... waiting for him to come home from Texas

15 1/2 months old
19lbs 0oz 6th percentile 
Colters most favorite thing....watching the Dancers and Dancing along
We hear Uh-Oh all day, its so cute
Celebrating Landon and Jared's Birthdays a little early before we left town
and on January 28th we flew to Utah.


No comments:

Post a Comment