So much to be Thankful for this month......
So Thankful that Nana had meetings in Dallas and got to come see us for a few days. We are so lucky to have Nana, I'm not sure what we would do without her.
So incredibly Thankful for all that she does for us. (and my dad too)
So incredibly Thankful for all that she does for us. (and my dad too)
"nana on plane come see you, come home nana" - colter
Quinn made it through her first cold
With help from the humidifier and lots of snuggles, oh and sleeping on the rocker with her on my chest for three days. So Thankful that she is happy and Healthy.
So beyond Thankful for this two month old, and the joy she brings to our family.
So Thankful for these yummy Chubby Cheeks
So Thankful for these two... They are going to be best friends I can already see it. Colter is so sweet with Quinn and Quinn just loves her brother, she smiles every time he kisses her.
Camping at Lake Tawakoni
So Thankful for the great Outdoors. Thankful that you can find beauty anywhere (even Texas). So Thankful for our amazing friends out here, they have made this journey of residency doable, and even great!! and so Thankful for the beautiful weather!!
Good times with the Engars and Babcocks
First time experiencing smores....he loved them, but hated being sticky
Quinn was the best camper, she even slept through the night. (it think she was the only one)
So Thankful that Jammy and Pa came to spend Thanksgiving with us
Colter just Loves his Pa, he was right by his side the entire time he was here.
Very Thankful for all they do for us!!
So Thankful for the Magic in this little boys eyes. He makes everything more exciting and fun!!
Colter was so excited to see santa "and give him a big squeeze and tell him he wants TWO toys"
So Thankful for both of these boys. My life wouldn't be the same without them. They bring me more joy than imaginable. I could sit and watch them together all day.
And so Thankful for these two.... These two kids are so lucky to have such an amazing daddy and I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband.
So Thankful for Quinn and the sweet sweet baby girl that she is.
Who knew our lives could get even better.... all because of her.
Nothing in this world means more to me than my Family.
I am so Thankful for each and everyone of them.
Colter is so animated and full of life... never a dull moment with him and I am so Thankful for that.
Every day Colter had to kiss all the Santas.
I love that Quinns personality is really starting to come out, her smile melts my heart.
Thankful for a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner that we got to share with Family.
I Thank Heavenly Father every day for all that we have in our lives.
We are blessed beyond measure.





















No comments:
Post a Comment