October was a busy month, Landon went back on call, Colter turned two, Quinn is one month old, We had to say bye to Nana, Adri and Max came out to visit... and Halloween
I felt the same as Quinn saying bye to Nana.... seriously. When she left, I thought how am I going to do this on my own... and I sat and cried, while Colter patted my back,
Thank goodness for sweet boys!!
Thank goodness for sweet boys!!
Quinn is starting to wake up a little. She has the yummiest chubby cheeks!!
Oh don't get me wrong... she still sleeps A LOT.
Tubby time....with a beard like Dad
6 weeks
ideal sleeping position
neither one of my kids liked being swaddled... they like to be free
Favorite... for now PB&J
Family date night for Ice Cream (it doesn't happen much with landons crazy schedule)
Loving on "baby Sis"
I love how Colter on his own from the day she was born has called her "SIS" and it has stuck!!
Adri and Max came out to visit. Colter loved having them here and he had Max chasing him all over the house...all day and night. We all went trick or treating in old town Rockwall and down at the Harbor. It was fun hanging out with them for the weekend and showing them around.
Cutest little chicken... even if everyone thought he was a girl (it was making landon so mad) so we changed to a pirate... and he still got called a girl. What can I say.... he is just so CUTE!!
First time carving pumpkins for this little one, he was totally grossed out by the insides, he just wanted to draw on them. It was the cutest thing, when we lit the candles in the pumpkins he started singing Happy Birthday and wanted to eat the "cake"!!
(he thinks every candle is a birthday candle... and then you eat the cake)
Trunk or Treating at Church.... all he wanted was suckers, I think he ate at least 10 that night. We had to bribe Colter to get dressed up... Cutest pirates ever
Trick R' Treat
We went with friends in Woodcreek, they go all out in this neighborhood. So much fun, good food, great friends.... and way too much sugar.
(we had to do a sugar detox with Colter because he was turning into a monster)

















No comments:
Post a Comment