5 months baby girl
You are just a doll. Your smile just melts my heart, you squint your little nose and your eyes sparkle and squint and I cant help but kiss you all over. You have the cutest giggle, its kind of raspy. Your personality is coming out more and more although you are a little more reserved and you save most of you smiles for mom (you smile every time I smile at you or talk to you...love it) and a some for dad and a few for Colter. You are a total moma's girl, and that is just fine with me.
(since Colter is a daddy's boy all the way)
You like me to be right by you all the time, or you at least have to be able to see me.
You found your Toes!! and you love to grab them every chance you get and they go straight into your mouth, everything goes straight to your mouth these days.
I love how you clasp your hands together and then look at them in amazement.
You are moving all over the place rolling and scooting, you don't stay put for long.
You have the cutest little voice you babble and coo and growl (its so cute)
You had a big month...
You went on your first Airplane ride (and did pretty good)
Your daddy gave you a beautiful Baby Blessing in Salt Lake (we spent two weeks in Utah)
and you got to meet the rest of the family, You are so incredible loved.
You are lucky to be a part of such an amazing loving family.
Your GREAT sleeping has been thrown off, since we went to Utah and then when we got back you got sick with a weezy croupy cough and had to do nebulizer treatments for a week (so glad that you got better soon, it breaks my heart to see you so sad and sick) and who knows if you are teehting too but you started waking up every couple of hours in the night and you arent taking as great of naps during the day. It has been rough... You spoiled us at first!!
Hopefully its just a little kink and you will get back to being a awesome sleeper
(that i always bragged about)
You are still a good eater, eating every 3-4 hours and you still spit up a ton!!
{everyone in utah was so surprised with how much you spit up, they say it must all be going to those yummy chubby cheeks} we are both constantly wet with spit up and drool
you weigh 13lbs 10 oz
You are in size 2 diapers and you still wear all of your 0-3 month bottoms and 3-6 month tops
You have the yummiest chubby cheeks and chunky thighs and wrist rolls. I
have a hard time containing my self, I just want to eat you up. And you giggle every time I try.
Your hair is really starting to come in and its getting long on top, right in front. The new hair coming in is really blonde. (I am sure you will be a blondie like your brother)
You still like to find your thumb, but you don't suck it for long. Sometimes just a minute before you fall asleep. You like to chew on all your fingers.
You really are the cutest thing ever, and everyone agrees.
You are even cute when you cry
Colter likes to play with you, and sing you songs....but I still cant get him to hold you.
I Love the way he calls you "baby sis" He is the sweetest big brother and I cant wait for you two to be the best of friends... hopefully he doesn't tease you too much.


Quinn I love watching you grow and develop and learn new tricks, but it also makes me sad that you are growing up so fast. I love you so much and I feel so blessed to be able to be your mom. There is no where I would rather be then right beside you and Colter. I feel so lucky to be able to spend every single day with you, you (two) make me the happiest mommy.
Your daddy loves you oh so much, I love watching him with you.
You are so very LOVED.


No comments:
Post a Comment