Well we all survived the flight to Utah. I wouldn't choose to fly solo parent with two kids but it was doable. Thanks to lots of nice people at the airport, donuts, ipads stickers, and snacks. Quinn fell asleep on the first flight (dallas to denver) and then Colter accidentally woke her up and she cried for the next 45 minutes until we landed. She was fine if I was standing up rocking her but every time I would stand up the flight attendant would "remind" me that that the seat belt sign was still on.....it was lovely for everyone. But the next leg (denver to st.george) was great. Quinn slept the entire time, in her car seat and Colter watched Madagascar.....Oh it was so good to be in St. George
Sunny St. George
Colter and Parke had so much fun playing together... It was fun seeing them figure things out and by the end of the trip they were little buds. We just hung out and enjoyed some beautiful early spring weather. Trips home always go by way too fast.
Cutest Cousins


Everyone loves Nana snuggles... we all couldn't get enough
Quinn learned a new trick... she loves to eat her toes
Snowy Salt Lake City
Landon got to meet us in Salt Lake for a long weekend. He got in as much skiing as he could handle. Everyone has said that he hit the best snow of the season the weekend he was there. This is Landons Happy Place, and it was a much needed break.
We had a fun, very filled, few days with Family and Friends, Celebrated the February Birthdays and Blessed Quinn.
Fun Times with Cousins
Fun times with friends
Happy Birthday Em, Land and Tay
BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE
It was so nice to be able to be with Family and bless Quinn (we missed cade)
Landon gave her such a beautiful blessing.
Quinn Avery Cameron
I am so grateful for an amazing family, for all of their love and support. I am so grateful for Landon and the amazing example he is, for being a worthy Priesthood holder, for giving our kids beautiful Blessings and for being the most amazing and loving husband and Daddy.... wow we are lucky.
Quinny Girl I am so grateful for you. You are the sweetest baby girl. You bring so much love and joy into our family. You are loved by so many. I cant even imagine our lives without you. We are blessed to have you. I love you more than I can handle.



















No comments:
Post a Comment