Quinny Girl I can't believe you are almost one! This year has gone by so fast. I can't even remember what our lives were like before you, you bring so much love, joy, fun, and sweetness into our lives. You make me laugh every single day, you are my ray of sunshine.
You make everyday (even the hard ones) a better day.
We went to Utah and Jackson Lake, we were gone for three and a half weeks and considering all the traveling, you did pretty good. You are flexible and you go with the flow.... as long as mom is right there.SLEEPING: still not great, you wake up 2-4 times every night. Its usually around midnight and four... and sometimes more (we are all tired) you either take one long afternoon nap, usually 3 hours or two naps that are 1-2 hours. You go to sleep really easy so thats nice.
EATING: you love to eat, you really just want to eat what we are eating, you are kind of over baby food although you will still eat it. You love to feed yourself, and you still love to pick everything up with your little pointer finger. You still nurse, before naps, bedtime, and all through the night, its the only way I can get you to go back to sleep.
- you finally got TWO TEETH both in the same week. Your two bottom teeth came in first, we have been waiting a long time for them to finally pop. They are super sharp and you love sticking them out. And now you can finally stat eating more real food!
TALKING: You jabber all day long. You say Hi over and over and to everyone you see. Every time I come to get you out of your crib you greet me with lots of Hi's. You have the cutest little raspy voice. You also say bye bye, pooh, uh oh (every time you drop something) sometimes baby and nana and Moma and Dada of course. You definitely know us, and call for us.
You love to play and be part of the party, you never want to miss out. One of my favorite things is when everyone is laughing, you always laugh way loud (in your fake laugh) its so cute!!
You love to sing songs and you sing/jabber along. I love when we sing the song "if all of the rain drops were lemon drops and gum drops" when it gets to the part "I'll go out side with my mouth open wide" you always open your mouth wide open "ah ah ah ah ah ah" Its my favorite. You love music. Every time you hear a beat you instantly start swaying back and forth, and sometimes you hold your hands up and twist them, and shrug your shoulders. You have amazing dance moves.
I love your cubby little legs, every roll and crease, your two little dimples above your lips, your long little toes, and how your pinkies curve in like your dads, your squinty sparkly eyes, the way you use your little hands, your round belly, your laugh, your smell, I absolutely love everything about you, from your head to your toes and everything in between. I love how much you love me, how you get shy and wrap your arm around mine tight and lay your head on my shoulder. I love the way you make my heart skip a beat, and want to explode.
I love watching everything you do!! You have a few new TRICKS: while we were in Utah, you learned how to climb stairs (since we don't have any) You caught on really fast, and you even learned how to slide down on your belly (with a little help) you love the stairs and you went up and down them a million times.
You love to hold onto our fingers and Walk. You are getting stronger, better and braver everyday. You want to walk all the time. You will crawl over, pull yourself up, reach for my fingers and then off you go, you will turn us in the direction you want us to go. You also love to push your little walking toy all around. You love to stand up and balance all by yourself. You get so excited, and you can balance for a long time but you won't try and walk unless you are holding onto someone or something. It won't be long before you are walking all over.
I love how excited you get over everything. It makes me excited. I love all of your new achievements and milestones. I love watching you figure things out, and learning new tricks, but it makes me sad at the same time that you are growing up so fast. Everyday you grow and change and learn something new.
It has been a big months of FIRSTS: first fireworks, first teeth, lots of first foods, first steps, first trip to the zoo, and your first little pony tail. We have had a busy month of swimming, swinging at the park, boating, lots of walks, seeing family, playing with friends, and you love it all. You are the happiest baby girl.
You are getting to the fun age of playing. You love to play with your brother (when he doesn't trample you) You love when Daddy gets home and the three of you play chase all over the house, laughing so hard. That is the greatest sound. You love to give lots of loves and kisses (even dad with his poky beard gets kisses now) There is nothing better than a big, wet, slobbery, open mouth kiss from you!!
I am so grateful for you Quinny Girl. You and your brother help remind me to slow down and enjoy every moment with you two. I love you both so much. I feel so lucky to be your mom. You make me a better and stronger person. You bring me so much happiness. I love you more than I know what to do with and my love grows more and more each day. I can't believe you are almost One. I love you to the moon and back baby girl. I love you, your Daddy loves you, Colter boy loves you, everyone loves you. You are special, you are beautiful, and you as so very loved. Always remember that. XOXO















No comments:
Post a Comment