Friday, October 10, 2014

Quinn TEN months old

Oh Baby Girl you are so much FUN and BUSY busy busy.... on the MOVE everywhere, literally you don't hold still for a second, and you are FAST.
rolling, pulling, twisting, crawling, climbing, pointing, diving, squirming, moving. 
(in fact I still feel awful about this but you dove right off the bed while we were taking these pictures, broke my heart, and thats why this month there are only a few)
You have the sweetest giggle, it is the best sound in the world. I can't help but laugh right along with you every time. It is low and raspy... I just love it!! And you laugh at everything!!
We went to Utah (july 21-august 15) We were in Salt Lake, Jackson, and St. George, it was a lot of traveling. You did really good flying, but you hate driving... I figured out that its only bad if you can see me, you just scream and cry because you want me to hold you, if you can't see me you are fine. But that made traveling tricky, all in all you did pretty good. You were sleeping (almost) through the night before we left....traveling threw that way off!!.... someday you will sleep through the night.
NICK NAMES: Quinny, Sis, Baby Sis (thats what colter calls you) baby girl, little sis, sissy pants, Quinny girl. Its all about the same. Its my favorite that Colter only calls you Baby Sis.
 FAVORITE FOODS: real bananas, sweet potatoes, pouches, puffs, you still don't have any teeth, making it hard to eat real food, but you really want to eat whatever we are eating.
FAVORITE TRICKS: pulling yourself up to things, clapping, waving, clicking and twisting your tongue, giving kisses (on command) giggles all the time (when we sing, or play games) 
FAVORITES: playing with your tongue, its always out, story time, bath time, playing with Colter, the water, singing songs, and you get so excited to see your daddy!!!....but mom might still be your favorite, for now.
SIZE: pretty much the same as the last few months... still in size two diapers, sometimes threes at night (but not when you are waking up all the time) 6-12 months in most things and 3-6 month bottoms. You would never guess that you are a light weight with all that yummy chubbiness!!
Quinn my sweet sweet baby girl..... You instantly put a smile on my face. You have the sweetest face and sparkly blue eyes (that always look tired), when you look at me, you have this look that melts my heart, and you can just feel your sweetness. There is something about you Quinn that is just irresistible. I love to hold you and snuggle you and soak up all your sweetness. I love how you get shy and bury your head into my shoulder. I love how your love your cheek pressed up against mine, there is no where I would rather be than cheek to cheek with you! I love spending every day with you. You want me to hold you all the time, I don't mind, I love you so much Quinny. We are so lucky to have you, you add so much love, spunk, laughter and sunshine to our lives, you make our lives complete. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment