Saturday, July 30, 2011

30 weeks
I'm feeling pretty good besides the constant intense heart burn {i swear at times i can breath fire} the chronic back ache {which will probably never go away} and being insanely tired all the time {im back to my daily nap}. 

I really do feel so blessed to have had a fairly easy pregnancy thus far, lets just cross our fingers that it continues this way and ... i have a super easy, pain free, delightful delivery and throw in speedy recovery!!
{why not a little wishful thinking huh}

3 comments:

  1. I love your pregnancy pictures. You look great - and you're getting close. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the back ache will never go away. :) Mine is actually worse now that I'm lugging Isla around. But those little bodies sure are worth it. :) You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love the pictures. Keep them comin!
    And seriously Ame.... those maternity pictures...
    SO AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete