they opened it on easter, it was just a golden egg, they cracked it and .... surprise.
we have taken pictures almost every week and since you dont have a belly to show for quite some time we used fruit to show how big the baby was. my family has done an easter egg hunt with the grand prize golden egg ($100) so even though we didnt send them a benjamin they were still pretty excited!!I was 16 weeks so it was a really big surprise
blueberry.grape.lime.lemon.apple.avocado.
and now im 28 weeks so i have a lot to catch up on.





That's such a cute idea! I love it. You look SO adorable preggers!!! I'm so glad I got to see you last weekend. I had so much fun, and I'm dying to call your mom for that quiche recipe...i LOVED it!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute idea! Love it.
ReplyDeleteSo fun - we're SO excited for you!!
ReplyDeletecongrats!! and such a cute idea :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a darling idea! I'm so glad you are having a great summer! Congrats to L on finishing boards! Hope to see you soon! Heidi R
ReplyDelete