let freedom ring
it has been a busy few months for us .... Birthdays, Boards, Showers, Traveling, Family, School, bbq's, working .... all in all ... we have had a great time!!
St. George
{love springdale}
{traditional sunday photo shoot}
{amazing food... always}
{lots of fun projects}
Golfing with the boys and leigh.
4th of July Fireworks
we had an amazing after show. now that the big sky high fireworks aren't illegal anymore we went a little crazy... I never knew it could be so fun. I love the 4th of July it has always been one of my favorite holidays and {happy birthday cade}
I love the smell and sparklers and the giant bowl of caramel pop corn the colors the food and the feeling of freedom in the air ... i love it all. I was so glad that Landon could come even if it was just a very short weekend trip!!
xoxo
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment