Well Santa (and his little Elf) didn't disappoint... I have an amazing husband that is so incredibly good at pulling off surprises, I would even say he is the Best!!
It was the night before Christmas Eve, Landon got home late form education and brought me some yummy left-overs so it was about 9:30 at night and I was sitting down at the table. I hear some commotion, but thought nothing of it. We had a bell on our front door and I was thinking "why does he keep ringing that bell, he is going to wake the kids up" then Landon says "Am we have some visitors "and I was thinking who is at our house this late" It was dark so I couldn't see, so I stood up and started to walk towards the front door and there is my Dad and Mom dressed up as Santa and Mrs. Clause (in goofy outfits) Are you kidding me, Its a Christmas Miracle.... I was so dang excited!!! and really I had no idea they were coming!!! They are Good.
We were planning on having Cades family over for Christmas Eve, So we surprised them with Nana and Poppy too.... excitement all around!! We had an incredibly delicious dinner and Santa passed out Christmas pjs and we sang Christmas songs and danced and read stories and the kids entertained us all night.... and they were exhausted, we all were!!
We fed the Reindeer.... put cookies and milk out for Santa.... and went to bed
Merry Christmas to All and to All A Good Night
Colter finally woke up at about 10......
He was so excited. This year he really got it, and the look on his face was unbeatable..
He was so excited. This year he really got it, and the look on his face was unbeatable..
Santa Came!!
Kids make Christmas come alive with Magic. It made my heart skip a beat to watch. And the very best Christmas present was having my parents there.... I still cant believe they pulled that off.
Colter wanted m&m's .... "right here"
Chocolate and "moto bikes"
Landon is always so good to remember the orange....I always forget
Face timing with Jammy and Pa opening Buzz and Woody
Spidy
Thomas Trains
And Quinn was just as sweet as ever
Looks like quite a success if you ask me
buzz, woody, spidy, and the moto bikes went everywhere with Colter... they didnt leave his side.
This truly is the Best Time Of The Year.
These are the few pictures from my dads camera of all the Christmas events since ours got erased... so so sad.















No comments:
Post a Comment