Saturday, March 15, 2014

Quinn THREE months old


Little Sis you are the most beautiful baby girl. Your little personality is really starting to come out. You have the sweetest smile from ear to ear with squinty eyes that just melts my heart. You are starting to coo, it is sweet and soft and high and you coo pretty much the entire time you are awake. You are starting to play with your toys you love to lay on your play mat and swat and grab at your toys (colter boy loves to lay under there with you too) You are starting to kick and move and scoot. It is so fun watching you grow and develop new tricks and skills.
Quinny girl you are an amazing sleeper (lets hope it lasts) you are sleeping through the night 7-10 hours, I change and feed you and you go back to sleep for a few more hours. You take 3-4 naps a day. You eat great....and then spit it ALL up, seriously it just flows outs. I'm not sure how your cheeks are so chubby or how you gain any weight with how much you spit up, but you sure do. You are in size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes. You still get a little fussy in the evenings but as long as you are being held you are okay. And somehow you know right when we are sitting down for dinner because no matter what you cry.
I am so excited for your first Christmas. Kids (even little tiny ones) make it so much more magical.
I love those blue sparkly eyes, that little button nose, soft lips and super chubby cheeks, your little hands that like to hold mine, and your little crooked pinky toes I love everything from your head to your toes, I love you to the moon and back.
We are so grateful for you. Our lives wouldn't be the same without you in fact I cant even imagine life without you. You two keep me very busy but I wouldn't have it any other way, you both make me the happiest mom in the world. I love the sweet spirit you fill our home with. I love watching Colter give you kisses every chance he gets, he loves you so much and cant wait to play with you. And you daddy adores you, you are going to have him wrapped around your finger. 
You are very loved Quinny Girl. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment