Thursday, May 22, 2014

APRIL

April was a fun and busy month. The weather has been so nice, we have gone on lots of walks and played at the park and in the backyard. We have spent lots of time working on the yard and planting flowers and even some tomatoes and peppers {we are very excited and we hope they survive and even better if they produce} We enjoyed General Conference weekend and we even got to watch most of Saturday and Sundays sessions. Taylor and Ashley and the kids came out to visit us they were only here for a few days and unfortunately Landon was on call but we still had a good time together. And of course all of the Easter festivities. I feel beyond blessed, I love my little family and I am lucky to have them, they fill my days with happiness. 
And I am grateful for my Savior, and because of Him all things are possible.


Conference Scones

The kids had so much fun playing together and Colter was obsessed with Lairds Superman.... Uncle Tay even went to find Colter one of his own but he only wanted Lairds. Funny boy, he has never been this crazy over a toy. Laird is a sweetheart and let Colter have it most of the time. It took about a day for these kids to figure out how to play together and after a few meltdowns these Cousins were best little buddies. 
 I'm sad that I dint take more pictures while they were here... lesson learned.

Colter loves to dance, he always has. He likes to put his "sneakers" and "need a hat on" so he can look like the dubstep dancers and "dance with the guys"
This is one of my favorite moments. Colter is a total Daddy's Boy. I know that Landon loves spending time with Colter and putting him to bed {sometimes its the only time he gets with him}


-->
Easter 
I love watching these two together. Colter loves to give Sis kisses, and Quinn thinks he is pretty funny.
 The walk down to the Shores Easter Egg Hunt. Colter was so excited to carry his basket. He wanted to put every rock and stick in sight in his basket. We tried to prep him for the hunt, "grab the eggs as fast as you can and put them in your basket" He did pretty good, he was a little overwhelmed at first, but he caught on. He was on SUGAR OVER-LOAD!! After the hunt he wanted to sit on the grass open all of the eggs and eat every single piece of candy. After our neighborhood Egg hunt we met up with some friends for round two.

 Dying Eggs is one of my favorite Easter traditions. Colter was so excited, he dropped an egg in each color and then he kept wanting to do it over and over... we ended up with rainbow eggs.
 Sis didn't last long with the Egg Dying excitement.... but I love when she falls asleep on me.
 Easter Morning
The Easter Bunny left  Colters basket outside his bedroom door with a trail of eggs leading up to his cereal bowl and his Easter Goodies. He was beyond excited he ran into our room and straight to Landon to help get Superman out of the box. "I YOVE HIM" over and over. It was so fun to see him light up. 
This little boy brings us so much joy!!
 Quinn was pretty excited to get her little hands on those eggs, and eat the paper grass of course.
 We had a lovely Sunday together just with our little family. We went to Church. We had another Egg hunt for Colter in our back yard, and unfortunately the ants invaded the eggs....but Colter still had a good time. We had a delicious meal (Landon cooked Lamb, his favorite, and a lot of other really yummy things, he amazes me) We face-timed with family and just hung out... and ate lots of chocolate.
 I love the time we get to spent together as a family, nothing makes me more happy.

 This little Doll is getting so big, sitting so tall, rolling and scooting and trying to get up on her toes. She is so happy and she adores her brother. She is the perfect addition to our family and I cant wait for many more Holidays with these two, they make everything more fun and exciting. 
{i tried for a long time to get a good picture of the two of them and colter wasn't in the mood}





No comments:

Post a Comment