Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Quinn Seven Months Old

Oh how I love you Baby Girl. I feel like you are growing up so fast. You have lots of new favorite things you have discovered and you are learning and mastering lots of tricks.....
Some of your FAVORITES
You are rolling, scooting and sitting up, although you would rather be on the move, you aren't too interested in just sitting there. You cover some serious ground, you roll so fast from one end of the room to the other.

You jabber all day and you love when I talk back Ma Ma Da Da La La you say Da Da back and smile really big and scrunch your little nose, Oh its so cute. And you love to play with your tongue and stick it out. I love when you stick it out when you smile.

You are loving eating "real food" rice cereal with apples, sweet potato, squash, pears, and apples. You get really excited when you see the spoon. You love Puffs (so does your brother, he is always trying to steal them from you, you are so sweet and share) You are pretty good at holding a sippy and bottle, I'm not sure you get anything out of them but you like to chew on them.
You are finally sleeping through the night again, well most nights anyways. You take 2-3 naps a day and you like to roll onto your tummy to sleep.
Still in Size 2 Diapers and pretty much 6-12 month clothes... but you still wear a lot of 3-6 month clothes too, especially bottoms.
 Favorite Chew Toy.... BANANA
everything goes straight to your mouth, you love to chew on anything you can get your hands on.
You never stop moving....
 Many FAVORITE faces, that change minute by minute
 Silly & Serious
 Happy & Sad
 My FAVORITE are your chunky little legs and little baby hands that love to pull my hair. You love to grab my face and give me kisses all over. I love watching you figure out how to use your hands, when your tiny little fingers wrap around things, and you stare in amazement.
 You loved to be rocked. I rock/bounce you for at least 15 minutes before every nap and at night. Its your FAVORITE, and my favorite too, it calms you right down (if colter doesn't interrupt)

 Whenever you are crying I sing to you and you instantly stop and when I stop singing you start crying again. Hush little baby don't you cry is your FAVORITE twinkle twinkle little star, this little light of mine, and I love you a bushel and a peck also make you happy. You love when Colter sings you songs too.

 FAVORITE TRICKS
SITTING...SCOOTING...ROCKING...ROLLING
 Ella the Elephant is one of your FAVORITE "Friends"
You love to snuggle, play and talk to them in your crib when you wake up.
You are a Mommas Girl, you always want me all the time and you cry every time I leave the room, this sad devastated cry. You get so excited every time you see me, and if someone else is holding you {usually the only other person you will let hold you is Dad} or when I come to get you when you wake up, you smile and giggle and flap your arms like you are trying to fly to me. It melts my heart. You are so sweet and you cuddle me and give me kisses and I love it. I seriously cant get enough of you sweet girl. I feel so lucky to be your mom and to get showered with your love and sweet spirit every single day.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment