March came and went so fast.... it wasn't too crazy.
We celebrated our fifth year Wedding Anniversary, Quinn turned 6 months, Colter never stops entertaining us, Landon for the most part stays really busy with residency and call....although he has had a few mornings off and a few early days so it has been so nice to spend some time together as a family. I take advantage of every minute I get.
(these pictures were taken on our honeymoon in Maui...5 years ago)
3-5-2014
Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary
3 houses, 2 big moves, lots of traveling, graduated med school, 2 kids and lots of good times. These 5 years have been the best 5 years of my life and I'm lucky to have this handsome man by my side.
I love him more and more each day.
I love him more and more each day.
Quinn is so much fun. I love how sweet Colter is with her. I cant wait for them to really play together. Its amazing how fast these babies grow and change. Quinny isn't my little baby anymore, she rolls and jabbers and plays. She is the sweetest thing. I love my two babies more than my little heart can handle.
(please stay my babies forever)
(please stay my babies forever)
Colter has been so funny.... {he has always been so animated and entertaining} He really wanted a snack, a "muffum" before his nap, so I gave him one {that he has been working on for days} and I went to change the laundry. I was calling his name to see if he was ready to go night night and this is what I found.... He was dead asleep, snoring. So Sweet.
He knows the rules.... he cant come into Sis's room when I am trying to nurse her and put her down for a nap, because he always wakes her up. So he opens her door and waits "patiently" right outside of her room. Lets just say Sis is getting use to sleeping through lots of noise.
Colter LOVES being outside. He could play out there all day long
(as long as we are right there with him) The Sunshine is good for the soul.
6 month Shots Sitting so big
Eating rice cereal for the first time
Family night out for Ice Cream.... I thinks its all of our favorite!!
Book of Mormon Battles
Colter had a stomach virus pass through.... it took him out for a few days. He rarely gets sick in fact I can count the times on one hand. Its so sad when your kids are sick but I love the extra snuggles and down time.
Its Home Depot time... end of March (and all of April) were spent here and in the back yard. Colter is such a good little helper/trouble maker.
Quinn Loves the tubby. She has figured out she can play and splash and its so much fun. She cries when I take her out. She also loves NO CLOTHES she is my happy naked baby.
These are the moments that make being a mom worth it.
Sweet moments like these make my heart skip a beat!!

















So many of these pictures left me laughing to myself. I love those two kids!
ReplyDelete