Wednesday, November 24, 2010

EAGLES vs GIANTS
This Game was gut wrenching, blood pressure rising, make me want to pull my hair out, loose my voice screaming, thrilling to the end. but the EAGLES did it, they pulled off a win!!!
I was seriously sick to my stomach.... maybe that was just the crab fries dipped in cheese sauce, and the king crab, and the sushi, and the dip n dots, and the chocolate caramel popcorn... who knows? who cares? it was so worth it!!!
King Crab.... Amazing
Glove for the "Cracker"...... Pure Genius
{who knew I would become such a football junkie? .... I'm loving it!!! but even more, Landon is in heaven!! his 3 favorite things: 
King Crab, Football [live], and ME!! }

1 comment:

  1. Dude. Are you sitting in Andy Reid's box with Kev and Jan at the game? Who are you? If I come visit can I come to an Eagles game or what? Vick is unstoppable. from scott (pass it onto Landon)

    ReplyDelete