Saturday, November 6, 2010

I am ADDICTED to SUGAR!!!

Its official I read the article and .... 
I'm an Addict!!
{i didn't need to read the article to know that, lets be honest}
Because of these yummy little devils....
{home made, hand crafted, mini cheesecakes yum!!}
and many many more....
I cant help myself...
Its all I want for Breakfast, Lunch, and Diner.

But reading the article on GOOP really helped. I've taken the first step to recovery, acknowledging that I, indeed have a problem with sugar. But at least I'm willing to work on it right....

Read this article from GOOP. I found it fascinating. http://goop.com/newsletter/103/en/

These are a few key points to the article.....

* Overcoming Sugar Addiction

* What we should know about sugar

* Tips to help you cope with sugar cravings

* How to handle an acute sugar craving

         - Take a “breathing break”.

         - Distract yourself. 

 {i love these 2}

No comments:

Post a Comment