Thursday, November 25, 2010

T today, and each and every day
H healthy and strong body
amazing family
new places and experiences in my life
kind and gracious husband, xoxo
F fullness of the gospel
U {you} all of you who have touched and impacted my life
L    lots of love in my life

I am thankful for so much. I am truly blessed. So blessed that its hard to put in words. So much that i might even eat a bite of turkey this year. {its been a few years} and for that, Landon would be VERY thankful!!
I am thankful for those who came before us, set examples, and paved the way for today. For those who fill today day with excitement, accomplishment, love, challenges, enlightenment, and enjoyment. And for those tomorrow and each day after, who will touch our lives and {hopefully} inspire us to be better and live a much fuller life. 

1 comment: