We spent the weekend in the great Amish Country
It was beautiful and full of interesting things.....
Like the town names: Intercourse, Climax, Blueball, Bird-in-Hand, Lititz, Virginville, and Paradise.
I could have spent hours and hours going from shop to shop
And MiNi horses
And Beautiful Scenery
And Strong, very interesting Accents
{who knows where they come from?}
And the Perfect Ending... Staying at the Cameron Estate
{I just love little Bed and Breakfasts. They are quaint, and full of character, with really yummy food. No matter where we are staying, I always feel like I'm far far away, living in another life, and I love it!!! I like to pretend theses giant beautiful homes are mine. And I'm a wealthy, very important person, maybe even wearing a stunning corset dress, sipping tea.....
Married to a stunning young lad with a beard....
oh wait I am.}
Thanks Camerons.

did you visit York, Pa? My birthplace. Scott out.
ReplyDelete